~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

viernes, 20 de mayo de 2011

B is for Brads and Bling

Hi followers!
I'm back after MIA! Today I post late my card for B is for Brads and Bling... Go to see all the DT  creations of ALPHABET Challenge Blog.


Just 4 you card - Close Up 

For this card I used a Sliekje Digi Stamp


I used a sketch from A SpoonFull of Sugar
Challenge 151



A view of inside card



Come back soon I'll add the card for Alphabet Challenge Blog for this week with the letter C


Challenges:

Use it Tuesday:  Challenge #7 Bling

Belli Challenge - #117 Letter S (I used Stickles)

Simon Says Stamps Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/


Supplies:
Cardstock ColorBok
Stickles: Stardust
Punch: Circle punch - Marvy
Flower Punch: Retro flower punch
Glossy Accents (I add to flowers)
Brads: Making Memories (from my stash... and old packages of brads I forgot that i have this brads)
Medium: Copic and Portfolio Colored Pencils
Others: Doily, Scraps Papers (the Blue Gingham is and old paper), Rose, Ribbon,  round corner punch

Thanks for your visit. Happy Friday!!
Enjoy your weekend!!!
Sonia  **Sony**

5 comentarios:

Eve dijo...

cute image & the card! Luv that tag to go with the image! Luv the inside of the card too! :-)

Arte Sana Sonia dijo...

Hi Sonia: adore aquella tarjetica de las flores, no que las otras no esten bonitas tambien.
Besitos

Zulma dijo...

Linda tarjeta Sonia! la imagen del niño esta bien tierno. Que bueno que ya tu papa este bien y que bueno que estes otra vez a la carga. Un abrazo, Zulma

Karin dijo...

Bien linda la tarjeta. Los brads le dan un toque bien masculino a la tarjeta sin dejar de verse delicada.
Saludos.

The Mama Monkey dijo...

This is darling!! And I love how you blinged it up!

Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!