~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

MIA....

I've been MIA... Last week my dear son and my dear daughter, lost his father. He died suddenly for a heart stroke at 50 years old.
My children, me and his father's family are very sad with this news.
Thanks to all family, friends and neighborhood that took the time to extend our sympathy for the loss of my ex husband (We are divorced long time ago)
It is a hard time, I stayed with my children in this difficult time.
=========================================
On another theme other news recently my dad have an operation. Thanks God he is ok on home. Thanks for your prayers.

I will back soon.
Thanks!

2 comentarios:

Mea dijo...

Condolences...

Stella dijo...

My condolences; how very sad.
Take care.....
Hugs,
Stella