~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

viernes, 19 de agosto de 2011

O for Only 3 Embellishments

Hi Everyone!!
Time for the next challenge on Alphabet Challenge Blog, which is now fortnightly.  Today the theme is O for Only 3 Embellishments, and for my DT work I did this:



~Make a Wish~

Button - Lace - Ribbon

~Inside Card~


Hope you like this birthday card the image is Mushroom Break Fairy from http://www.prairiefairydesigns.com
the sentiment is from (at this time I don't remember)
Have a wonderful weekend.

Sonia  **Sony**

5 comentarios:

Karin dijo...

Bella! me encantan las hadas. la imagen está bien linda.
Saludos

Vicky dijo...

Just so gorgeous Sonia...

hugs Vicky xx

Unknown dijo...

Gorgeous card Sonia! The lace is beautiful and the inside is fab!

Sheena
xxx

The Sparkly Fairy dijo...

Beautiful card and thank you for welcoming me to the Alphabet Challenge group x

Lesley dijo...

Such a sweet card, the fairy is very cute! xx