~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

Sonia-Studio60 Blog Candy... Winner!!

Hello, Hola!
First sorry that I post this may be more late than I said... Well if you don't remember I have a mini blog candy on this post:
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com/2011/11/vintage-andor-shabby-chic-xmas-card.html
**Sonia-Studio60 - Blog Candy**
The ONLY 6 ladies that following the rules are:
1- Danie 
2- Frances
3- Dr. Sonia 
4- Ana
5- Marie
6- Mandy

***The Winner is...  Number 5, Congrats Marie!!.She Wrote:  Congrats Sony. You have done a great job on every card and project you have made. Keep up the good work. Just keep the creativity juices flowing and practices.You can visit my flickr here:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/64741887@N04/Have fun crafting. Thanks for sharing.
Please Marie email me at:   rg_sony@yahoo.com
Sonia  **Sony**

2 comentarios:

Marie dijo...

Yaaaay, thanks sonia I will email you very soon Thanks again.... :0)

Frances dijo...

Congratulations, Marie!! hugs Frances