~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

~Cards of 2011~ From January to June


Hello friends
Hola amigos(as)
Today on Puerto Rico celebrate Three Kings Day after this day our country continue the season party that call "Octavitas' (eight days more to continue the christmas seasons)
After this start the "San Sebastian Street Party"on the Old San Juan so the party continue more days.
If you want to know more info about "Sebastian Street Party" go here
Three Kings Day in Puerto Rico
After my trip I feel fine but on the 3rd day I feel like cold symptoms... today I feel so bad taking medicine (also bed rest). I have this message to sent so I'm front the computer but feel so sick. I think is the first time I feel sick on this special day.  Enjoy your day. 
Hoy en Puerto Rico se celebra el día de los Tres Reyes Magos luego de este dia en mi país se continua celebrando lo que llaman las octavitas (son 8 dias mas de fiesta navideña) Luego se celebra en el Viejo San Juan, Las Fiestas de la Calle San Sebastian asi que la fiesta continua mas dias.
Si deseas mas info acerca de Las Fiestas de la Calle San Sebastian ve aquí
Luego de mi viaje me sentia bien pero al tercer día me senti con sintomas de catarro (resfriado)... hoy ya me siento muy mal tomando medicamentos (descansando en la cama) Tenia este mensaje para enviar asi que estoy en frente de la computadora me siento enferma. Pensando que es la primera vez que me toca estar enferma en este día tan especial. Disfruten este día.

I add to my blog some of my handmade cards (From January to June 2011)
Subo a mi blog parte de las creaciones que hice durante el año 2011 (Desde Enero 2011 hasta Junio 2011)
June 2011




May 2011




April 2011





March 2011

2 Sisters Challenge Blog
Challenge 29 ~ Sketch  - ***I Won Top 3***


February 2011



January 2011

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Hugs, Sonia  **Sony**

4 comentarios:

Vicky dijo...

All your cards are so pretty Sonia...and I hope you feel better soon hun..

Enjoy the rest of the festive season and have a lovely weekend too sweetie...hugs Vicky xx

Unknown dijo...

Feliz 2012 prosperidad y abundancia y espero que ya estes mucho mejor del catarro, aca tambien festejando el dia de reyes, pero aca partiendo una rosca, que este año lo haremos en casa de la suegra de una de mis hermanas, haber que tal nos va, suerte amiga y que te recuperes pronto

Lorraine dijo...

Your cards are beautiful, Sonia! Happy New Year!

Cyndi dijo...

these are all so beautiful! love the variety! happy new year!