~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

~Mixed Media Workshop with Christy Tomlinson~

My first Calendar Page (mixed media)... see here

Hello followers and new visitors!!
Sony (me) and Christy


Today I share with you some pictures of my Mixed Media Class with Christy Tomlinson. I took this class at Memory Box (Guaynabo, PR) a local scrapbook store.




Amazing class with Christy, she is a lovely teacher and a super creative girl, wow! If I tell you before I love the mixed media now I love much more after taken the class with Christy.

This is my Canvas after Workshop 


Christy signing my canvas with a lovely message.


~With my friend Yajaira~

With my others friends Zulma and Wilma
See more photos on Zulma's blog: http://mylittlescrappyowl.blogspot.com


Eileen (Tegui), Sonia, Carmen, Yajaira, Wilma, Zulma and Sony (me)

Thanks for stoppin by
Don't forget to leave your lovely comments!!
See -u- soon!!

Sonia  **Sony**

3 comentarios:

Carmen dijo...

Love your canvas! I would really enjoy taking a mixed media class, but would have to go out of town to do it. Looks like you had a lot of fun!! :)

Zulma dijo...

Que mucho gozamos!!!! hay que repetirlo. Las chicas estan tremendas, lindas fotos. TFS, Zulma

Edna dijo...

Me encanta tu canvas. Se ve que lo disfrutaron.