~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

jueves, 19 de julio de 2012

"Christmas in July" at Willow Sketchie

Hi bloggers!
Today I went to a medical appointment with my Dad at Veterans Hospital (San Juan, PR) yesterday too. I hope all the medical studies that a doctor sent to do get the best results. My Dad will have an operation so a doctor sent to do some studies. My prayers to my DAD.
Hoy fui a una cita medica con mi Papá al Hospital de Veteranos (San Juan, PR) ayer también fui. YO espero que todos los estudios medicos que el doctor le envio hacer tengan buenos resultados. Mi papá tendra una posible operación y por eso le envio hacer ciertos estudios. Mis oraciones para mi Papá.



My 2nd post as designer at Willow Sketchie and this time is a new sketch and new theme.I Below Anne-Marie's sketch with the theme Christmas in July
You may use the sketch and/or the theme.... Using both is perfect!
As is every week the prize is a voucher to spend in Willow Designs Store.


Es mi 2da entrada como diseñadora en Willow Sketchie y esta vez tenemos una nueva plantialla con un nuevo tema. La plantilla que abajo muestro es de Anne-Marie con el tema de Navidades en Julio. Puedes usar la plantilla y/o el tema.. es perfecto si usas los dos.
Como todas las semana el premio es "vale" para ser usado en Willow Designs Store


Sketch and/or Christmas in July


I made my DT Card rotating the sketch


Hanging Around  & Walter in a Pom Pom Hat



**(I only used Cardstock (Christmas traditional colors, red and green) to made my DT card**

Card Details:
Cardstock from Bazzill (RED and Green), White Cardstock from South Pacific, Medium: Prismacolor and Portfolio Pencils, Stickles, Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black)
Others:  Crochet Lace, Branch Leaf (Martha Stewart Punch), 
Peebles Clear Stamp (Christmas - "Happy Holidays")
 Size Card: 6" x 6"


~Walter in a Pom Pom Hat~





Challenges:




**Required Something Red or Green... or Both**


**Feature an animal(s) on your card**

**Animals**


Thanks for stopping by

Sonia-Studio60
**Sony**

18 comentarios:

Sonia dijo...

Cute card Sony, fab sketch and image:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Berit Synnøve dijo...

Great card. Like your layout and your gorgeous lace. Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
Hugs Berit

stamp-color-and create dijo...

Great card! My prayers to your Dad as well. Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge blog.

JAY ROSA dijo...

Espero que todo salga bien con tu papi. Y tu tarjeta quedó bien chulita.

Hazel (Didos) dijo...

Hi Sony, Ah your card is super, I love how you combined the 2 images.
Hope that your Dads operation goes well, sending hugs, Hazelx

Doreen dijo...

This is gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this with us at Forever Friends.xxx

McCrafty's Cards dijo...

Gorgeous card, I like the images the papers and layout.
Kevin xx

Sharon dijo...

You did a fantastic job on the challenge Sony, love the Xmas colours and of course the image. Best wishes to your Dad.xx

Dawn Louise dijo...

Great card, traditional Xmas colours and o cute x

Lisa Jane dijo...

oh those owls are so cute and love the traditional Christmas colours
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

Mary dijo...

Hi Sonia, super cute card...I love the image :) Sending you prayers for your dad and a speedy recovery.

Hugs,
Mary

Cyndi dijo...

Beautiful xmas card! Love the images and your coloring!

cotnob dijo...

Great card Sony, I love the traditional colours - I think this might be the next Willow image that I use.
Pauline
x

Laura Bradley dijo...

This is a fab Christmas card! Thanks for joining in at Divas this week! Laura x

Dr Sonia S V dijo...

Looks so cute!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Unknown dijo...

Chulisima!! Esas imagenes estan bellas y las trabajaste muy bien ;)

Anónimo dijo...

Very sweet ,love the cute images, thanks so much for visiting my blog. Have a wonderful day
Hugs Julie P

Sandy Trefger dijo...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge!
~Sandy

sandy's crafty creations