~Viva Las VegasStamps~

My Free Copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

domingo, 5 de agosto de 2012

Blog Hop Winner's Circle!... Thanks!

Hi everyone!~
Good Morning on Sunday!
Yesterday the Blog Hop finished at Lollipop Crafts Challenge Blog today you can check if you are a winner.
Please go here:
http://lollipopcrafts.blogspot.com/2012/08/blog-hop-winners-circle.html
I want to say that the winner here win 5 digi stamps from Softpencil Studios that is the company I show you my creation. Thanks to Elizabeth Pujalka to sponsorship our Blog Hop she is super nice lady and when I sent an email she quickly said YES! and the all sponsorship from different companies that participating.
Thanks to all the sponsors I sent an email to sponsorship our 2nd anniversary at Lollipop Crafts. Also thanks Kris (owner of LC) for believe in me to help you.
Have a super nice sunday!

Thanks for stopping by
Sonia  **Sony**

No hay comentarios.: